- Gryllidae (2010) orchestra
- Spinning Sky(2001-03) chamber orchestra
- Emergence/Relativity (2000-01) large wind ensemble
- Shadow’s Peace (1997-98) orchestra
Chamber/Chamber + Electronics:
- Black Grey Red Orange Grey Blue Grey (2012) fl, cl, vln, vc, pno, perc
- Rails (2011) 16-piece chamber ensemble
- Icons I (2011) cl, tmb, vn, gtr, perc
- Embers (2011) alto sax, pno
- Luminous Flux (2010) alto sax, bsn, vln, vla, vc
- Electric Monster and the Invasion of the Incredible B.S.O.s (2010) 5-12 Laptops, Max/MSP
- Ecotope I(2007-08) 12 instruments, Max/MSP
- Seeping Calm (2006-07) string quartet
- Rifts (2005) vn, vc, perc.
- Canopy (2003-04) fl, vn, vc, pno, Max/MSP
- Two Movements for Mixed Quintet (2000) fl, bsn, vn, vc, pno
- Four Songs (2000) sop, pno
- Lament (1998) 2 sop, fl, vc, 2 perc
- Konx om Pax (1997) 2 trp, hn, trb, tba, 2 perc
- sky Not ours (1997) 2 gtr.
- Two Pieces for Clarinet, Violin, and Piano (1996)
Solo/Solo + Electronics:
- The Anemone Fragments (2012) vc, Max/MSP
- Dawn and Shadow (2006-07) cl.
- Dissolution (2004-05) trb., Max/MSP
- Shadowed Hills (2004) vla.
- Phil by the Seine (2003) gtr.
- Willow (2002) vc.
- Drifting/Dreaming (2001) classical gtr, 2-channel CD
- Night Sky (2000) elec. gtr., 2-channel CD
- A Fairy Tale (1999) gtr.
- Cirrus (1999) pno.
- Rings (1999) fl.
- Seeping Peace (2010) 2-channel CD
- Omphalos (2008) 2-channel CD
- Ear to the Ground (2005) 2-channel CD
- On a Wire (2004) 2-channel CD
- Firmament (2004) 8-channel tape
- Signs (2003) 2-channel CD
- Small Things (2001) 2-channel CD
- Something Buried (1998) 2-channel tape
- Microworlds (2005)
An experiment into interactive video and sound using Max/Msp and Jitter with input from the Motion Star motion tracking system to track input from a dancer.
- Ear to the Ground (2005)
An electroacoustic work composed for choreographer Jessica Ray.
- Duos ( 2004)
Four electroacoustic miniatures for dance duo.
- (TV) Star Spangled in Black and White (2001)
A collaborative project between the UT EMS composers and UT dancers utilizing MAX software to generate random pockets of TV events and sounds, and using a video tracker to trigger these events.
- MontagueMix/Clips (2000)
A collaborative exploration into composing chance music with pre-composed choreography in the John Cage/Merce Cunningham tradition. Eight channels of music were composed independently and randomly by UT EMS composers and several chance scores were generated.